Hello guys! :)
This is our 4th times we had Ramadhan as a student in MICET. But, for this time as a bachelor student which is there were so so many challenges during fasting due to the packed classes and lots of task and assignment need to be done and submitted within the due date given. There were also some classes need to be replaced at night due to the lack of time as they need to prepare for iftar or breakfasting earlier.
Most of us do make a special effort to be better Muslims during Ramadhan because we know the significance of this month and the benefits of fasting. Fasting is not so easy, but it gives benefits to us in a healthy way and spiritually too. These are the benefits of fasting :
- Rest the digestive system
- Allow for cleansing and detoxification of the body
- Create a break in eating patterns, while shining a spotlight on them
- Promote greater mental clarity
- Cleanse and heal "stuck" emotional patterns
- Lead to a feeling of physical lightness, increasing energy level
- Promote an inner stillness, enhancing spiritual connection.